Welcome to the Old Cottage restaurant & Bistro, Bridgend.
ALL OUR MENU'S ARE NOW UPDATED AND AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING
*Please click on the menu section to see all the updated Menu's
- We hope to see you all very soon!!!
A Little bit about us...
We are a family run restaurant in the centre of Bridgend with access from the river walkway and from Queen Street.
We serve seasonal cooked to order cuisine from our team of chefs headed by David Murphy, Owner & head chef.
David has previously run 2 AA rosette kitchens in Windsor, London as well as the Cotswolds & has over 30 years experience as a chef.
- UPDATED MAIN MENU 2014 NOW AVAILABLE
- EARLY DINING WINTER MENU 2014 NOW AVAILABLE!!
- 2 X COURSE - £14.95
- 3 X COURSE - £17.95
* AVAILABLE Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday - 6:30PM - 7.30PM ONLY.
- LUNCHTIME LIGHTBITE MENU – 2 Courses - £9.50
Served between 12:00pm - 2:30pm (Tuesday – Saturday)
- *Including the NEW Baguette Specials 2014 Menu 2013'
- SUNDAY LUNCH CARVERY MENU
Please note there are three sittings:
12:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:30pm
*Please note the 3:30pm sitting is altered to 4:00pm during busy periods e.g. Easter Sunday.
*All offers are subject to terms & conditions, and can change at the discretion of the management.
Have a look around our premises and find out more about our philosophy and opening times.
We serve homemade cuisine sourced locally in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
We offer a large variety of choice so that people of all ages will be satisfied when they dine at Old Cottage Bistro Bridgend.