Homemade Desserts by the Old Cottage restaurant Chefs
- APPLE PIE served with ice cream or custard £5.50
- APPLE SYRUP SPONGE PUDDING served with custard £5.50
- SUET JAM ROLY POLY served with custard. £5.50
- STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING with toasted pine nuts and pouring cream. £5.50
- HOMEMADE DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE with cream or ice cream. (Slightly warmed) £5.85 *ALSO AVAILABLE GLUTEN FREE
- PECAN NUT TARTLET served with pouring cream.£5.50
- BAKEWELL TART served with pouring cream or ice-cream. £5.50
- WHITE CHOCOLATE AND MARSHMALLOW CHEESECAKE. £5.50
- NEW YORK VANILLA CHEESECAKE. £5.50
- CHARLIE’S CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE. Chocolate biscuit base topped with milk chocolate mousse and caramel fudge, decorated with honeycomb and a mini chocolate cup (£2.00 surcharge will be added
when ordered with Two Course Lunch offer) £5.50
- RASPBERRY CREME BRULEE with a sablee biscuit. £5.50
- LEMON MOUSSE served in a brandy snap basket. £5.50
- MERINGUE NEST with vanilla ice-cream, fresh berries. £5.50 G.F.
- FRESH BERRY SHERRY TRIFLE. £5.50
Please Note: The lunchtime and evening deals are only available to guests eating in the restaurant. Takeaway items will be charged at the full menu price.
*Cafeteria coffee with homemade chocolate fudge available at £2.60
*Liqueur coffee is also available.
G.F- DENOTES GLUTEN FREE OPTION.
FOOD ALLERGENS AND INTOLERENCES
CROSS CONTAMINATION AWARENESS
Traces of nuts may be present in some desserts, please ask a member of staff for help.