VALENTINES GOURMET MENU
Music by Guitarist Neil Raven–Gregg
1ST STARTER COURSE
- Hearty French Onion Soup with a Welsh rarebit Croute. (Vegetarian soup available on request)
- Roulade of Smoked Salmon filled with a cheese mousse and prawns- served with a Cumberland dressing.
- (V) Puff Pastry Mille Feuille filled with goat’s cheese topped with cranberry chutney.
- Duck and Hoisin Parcels with a Chinese dressing.
- (V) Asparagus and tomato bruschetta.
- Spanish style Meatballs on a mini croute with melted cheese.
3RD MAIN COURSE
- Duo of Beef Carbonnade of Beef, slowly braised in beer with shallots, mushrooms and bacon strips- topped with a pan fried Medallion of Beef Fillet.
- Loin of Pork Roasted with crackling sliced onto a sage, onion and apple stuffing with pan roasted gravy.
- Roast Lamb Rump Sliced onto a potato roesti with rich plum gravy.
- Parcel of Plaice Fillet filled with vegetable strips. Poached and glazed with a rich mushroom butter cream sauce.
- 4th COURSE DESSERTS (All desserts are homemade)
- Baked Alaska- Ice-cream on a sponge base covered in Italian Meringue and baked. Served with compote of fresh berries.
- Banoffee Pie- Biscuit tartlet filled with caramel, bananas, Tia Maria, whipped cream and chocolate shavings with a raspberry coulis.
- Apple and Mixed Berry Nut Crumble with traditional English custard (Crème Anglaise).
- Selection of Farmhouse Cheese’s with biscuits, fresh fruit and apple and onion chutney.
Dietary needs: We cater for all special requirements. On bookings please specify your needs & we can advise and add dishes as needed. – We are here for you!