VALENTINES GOURMET MENU
Music by Guitarist Neil Raven–Gregg
French Onion Soup with a Welsh rarebit Croute. (Vegetarian soup available on request)
of Smoked Salmon filled with a cheese mousse and prawns- served with a Cumberland
- (V) Puff Pastry Mille Feuille
filled with goat’s cheese topped with cranberry chutney.
and Hoisin Parcels with a Chinese dressing.
- (V) Asparagus and tomato bruschetta.
- Spanish style
Meatballs on a mini croute with melted cheese.
- Duo of Beef Carbonnade of Beef, slowly braised in beer with shallots, mushrooms and bacon strips- topped with a pan fried Medallion of Beef
- Loin of Pork
Roasted with crackling sliced onto a sage, onion and apple stuffing with pan roasted gravy.
- Roast Lamb Rump
Sliced onto a potato roesti with rich plum gravy.
- Parcel of Plaice Fillet
filled with vegetable strips. Poached and glazed with a rich mushroom butter cream sauce.
(ALL MAINS SERVED WITH CHEF’S CHOICE OF POTATO DISH AND SELECTED VEGETABLES.)
4th COURSE DESSERTS
All desserts are homemade
- Baked Alaska- Ice-cream on a sponge base covered in Italian Meringue and baked. Served with compote of fresh berries.
- Banoffee Pie- Biscuit tartlet filled with caramel, bananas, Tia Maria, whipped cream and chocolate shavings with a raspberry coulis.
- Apple and Mixed Berry Nut Crumble
with traditional English custard (Crème Anglaise).
- Selection of Farmhouse Cheese’s
with biscuits, fresh fruit and apple and onion chutney.
2 COURSE £21.50
(STARTER AND MAIN OR MAIN AND DESSERT)
4 COURSE £26.50
Dietary needs: We cater for all special requirements. On bookings please specify your needs & we can advise and add dishes
as needed. – We are here for